Effective date: 1st November, 2019
World of Wisdom / WOW ("us", "we", or "our") operates the World Of Wisdom / http://www.wowbrands.net website and the World of Wisdom / WOW mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Reviews & Comments
Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions“), you grant World of Wisdom / WOW and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission.
You acknowledge that World of Wisdom / WOW may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant World of Wisdom / WOW the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or World of Wisdom’s / WOW's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
World of Wisdom / WOW does not edit or control the User Messages posted to or distributed on this Website including through any chat rooms, bulletin boards, text, audio or video messages or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Messages. World of Wisdom / WOW nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User Messages and/or Site Content.
The information you have provided on the website can be shared with our partners. Your shared information and statistics can be shared with our partners so that a much valuable and deserving service can be provided to you. The shared information could be your name, cell phone number, e-mail address or can be in the form of anything that you have shared. No modifications would be made into any information stated by you and shared falsely.
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of educators, schools, coaching institutes experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Website. If World of Wisdom / WOW provides such Features, you are solely responsible for your use of such Features and use them at your own risk.
By using any Features, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material (“Content“) that is false, unlawful, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country in the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including World of Wisdom / WOW.
Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming“, transmission of “junk mail“, “chain letters,“ political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations.
Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, national identity numbers and credit card numbers.
Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of World of Wisdom / WOW, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Features of this Website, or (d) which may expose World of Wisdom / WOW or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
World of Wisdom / WOW takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is World of Wisdom / WOW liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
As a provider of interactive services, World of Wisdom / WOW is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although World of Wisdom / WOW has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, World of Wisdom / WOW reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content or Submissions, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content or Submissions, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content or Submissions by World of Wisdom / WOW or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content or Submissions; and (d) you forever release World of Wisdom / WOW, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against World of Wisdom / WOW by virtue of any such moral rights.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- School Data
- School Facilities
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies – We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
World of Wisdom uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide & maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it here.
Disclosure of Data
World of Wisdom may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of World of Wisdom
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
- The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
- Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
- Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases, you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on World of Wisdom / WOW to a profile on another third-party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children") without the consent of the parent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without the parent’s consent.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has / Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors. World of Wisdom / WOW and its subsidiaries do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies.
- The information published on this website has been sourced directly from the educators, schools, coaching institutes, etc. or in some cases, from content published online.
- Any discounts for courses offered are at the discretion and sole responsibility of the publisher and World of Wisdom / WOW bears no liability in this regard.
- World of Wisdom / WOW makes no representations of any kind about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this website or any portion thereof for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website do not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by World of Wisdom / WOW.
- All such information, software, products, and services are provided ‚as is‚ without warranty of any kind. World of Wisdom / WOW disclaims all warranties and conditions that this website, its servers or any email sent from World of Wisdom / WOW are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law World of Wisdom / WOW hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. World of Wisdom / WOW also expressly disclaims any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or proprietary character of the site content.
- Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit World of Wisdom / WOW's liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; or (iii) wilful default or gross negligence (iv) any other liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law. subject to the foregoing, you use this website at your own risk and in no event shall World of Wisdom / WOW (its officers, directors and affiliates) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption of any type arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this website; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if World of Wisdom / WOW has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- These terms and conditions and foregoing liability disclaimer, do not affect mandatory legal rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of World of Wisdom / WOW and its corporate affiliates, successors, and assigns.
You agree to defend and indemnify World of Wisdom / WOW and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or
- Your use of this Website.
Notice & take down policy
- World of Wisdom / WOW operates on a ‚notice and takedown‚ basis. If you have any complaints or objections to material or content including User Messages posted on this Website, or if you believe that material or content posted on this Website infringes a copyright that you hold, please contact us immediately by following our notice and takedown procedure.
- Once this procedure has been followed World of Wisdom / WOW will make all reasonable endeavours to remove illegal content.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- All provisions of the Terms Condition, which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms Conditions at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- World of Wisdom / WOW may change, add or delete the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any portion thereof from time to time in its sole discretion where it deems it necessary and reasonable for legal, general regulatory and technical purposes, or due to changes in the services provided or nature or layout of this Website. Thereafter, you expressly agree to be bound by any such amended terms and conditions.
- World of Wisdom / WOW may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the World of Wisdom / WOW service at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content.
- World of Wisdom / WOW may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or parts of this Website or any other World of Wisdom / WOW web site without notice or liability for technical or security reasons, to prevent against unauthorized access, loss of, or destruction of data or where we consider in our sole discretion that you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement or of any law or regulation and where it decides to discontinue providing a service.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF WORLD OF WISDOM / WOW NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY SUCH NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Karnataka, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms Conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- This Website is operated by an Indian entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangalore, India and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website.
- You agree that all claims you may have against World of Wisdom / WOW arising from or relating to this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Bangalore.
- Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent that applicable law in your country of residence requires the application of another law and/or jurisdiction and this cannot be excluded by contract.
- You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and World of Wisdom / WOW and/or its affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
- Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
- If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable a provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in this Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and World of Wisdom / WOW with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and World of Wisdom / WOW with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
These Terms and Conditions are available in the language of this Website. The specific terms and conditions under to which you signify your agreement will not be individually stored by World of Wisdom / WOW.
This Website may not always be updated on a periodic or regular basis and consequently is not required to register as editorial product under any relevant law.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
By Email: email@example.com